The Grundtvig Learning Association PLANT WILD has started on August 2011.
WILD PLANT is the acronym of Forest Harvesting Wild Plants Learning in Europe, and it is a Project that pretends the information interchange to know better the situation of the training about non wood forest products (plants, mushrooms, berries, etc.) harvesting.
- Analyzing the research, technology transfer and training to adults on the non wood forest products.
- Analyzing the teaching’s methodologies and tools, the existing adults’ training and the future projects on sustainable wild harvesting.
- Analyzing the existing business related to wild plants’ harvesting: supply of products and services, and challenges for adults’ training.
- Studying the good practices and proposals for future projects implement training on sustainable wild harvesting.
- CTFC (Non wood Forest Products Department, Forest Sciences Center of Catalonia) – Spain
- Gamtos tyrimų concentrate Botanikos institutas – Lithuania.
- Kilis 7 Aralik Üniversitesi Fen Edebiyat Bölümü Fakültsi Biyoloji – Turkey.
- Instituto Nacional de Recursos Biológicos, Banco Português de Germoplasma Vegetal – Portugal.
- Lifelong Learning Programme (DG Education and Culture), Grundtvig Learning Associations.
- Eva Moré (eva.more @ ctfc.cat)