3rd International Symposium on Medicinal Plants, Their Cultivation and Aspects of Uses
Dates: 21-23 November 2012,
Place: Petra, Jordan.
Topics: The Symposium will focus on recent advances in all aspects related to medicinal plants. The program will include a plenary sessions with invited speakers and sessions with submitted papers related to the following subjects:
- The pharmacological activities of medicinal plants and their extracts.
- The ethno-pharmacological studies on medicinal plants.
- Medicinal Plants and their ingredients in Cosmetology.
- The use of medicinal plants as food additives in food recipes.
- Medicinal plants as bio-indicators and heavy metals accumulators.
- Standardization and quality control of herbal medicinal products.
- Organic and conventional cultivation of medicinal plants.
- Climate change and ethno-botanical sources.
- Impact of cultivation and gathering of medicinal plants on biodiversity.
- Industrial utilization of medicinal plants and trends of the herbal pharmaceutical market.
- Medicinal plants in ethno-veterinary practice and animal nutrition.
- The use of extracts from medicinal plants as part of Integrated Pest Management Programs.
Contact: Info: Dr.Mohammad Sanad Abu-Darwish, Shoubak University College, Al-Balqa’ Applied University, Al-Salt 19117, Jordan, Phone: +96232165082, Mobile: +962795171140, Fax: +96232164035, E-mail: Maa973@yahoo.com, email@example.com, Maa973@bau.edu.jo