During 2013, the Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Group from the Non Wood Forest Products Department of the Forest Sciences Center of Catalonia has organised and participated in several workshops in Catalonia (Spain) addressed to people interested in producing medicinal and aromatic plants. This training was financed by the Anual Program of Technological Transfer (Pla Anual de Transferència Tecnològica) of the Department of Agriculture of the Government of Catalonia.
- E.Moré. The medicinal and aromatic plants’ production for selling fresh and dry. Other alternatives to horticulture: Aromatic Plants. Vilanova i la Geltrú (Barcelona), 27 th February 2013. More information
- E.Moré. The harvest of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants. Good practices and machinery. The drying of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants. Controlling factors and types of dryers. Technical aspects of the harvest and drying of medicinal and aromatic plants. Solsona (Lleida), 22nd March 2013. More information
- E.Moré. Presentation of the essay of combined cultivation of salvia with trees for wood (Juglans x hybrida) and for energy (Platanus hispanica). Visit to an industrial farm of medicinal and aromatic plants cultivation. Sagàs (Barcelona), 12th Abril 2013. More information
- E.Moré. The industrial sectors users of medicinal and aromatic plants: how to reach them?. From nursey to harvest: the cultivation of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants. Manufacturing (drying and distilling) of harvest: raw material obtaining. Production and trade of medicinal and aromatic plants. Marçà (Tarragona), 3rd May 2013. More information
- Visit to a handicraft farm of organic production of medicinal and aromatic plants. Sant Pere de Torelló (Barcelona). 22nd May 2013. More information.
- E.Moré. Cultivation, manufacturing and trading of lavender. Production options of lavender species. Viver i Serrateix (Barcelona), 18th July 2013. More information.